[texworks] TeXWorks suggestion

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 03:38:00 CEST 2009

Hi Vafa,

The right-click option doesn't work for you?  (Right-click anywhere inside
the editing window and you can insert any of the Unicode control
characters.)  Maybe that only works on Windows, not Linux (or else you're on
a Mac where of course it doesn't work).  Is there an option for Mac users to
insert those Unicode control characters?

David