[texworks] Using Lua Extension - to get LaTeX package help

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:36:57 CEST 2009

Dear Reinhard,

Thank you for that backgrounder.

The hard work is being done by others, Jonathan, Stefan, Alain and others I
can not identify yet.

I am in the priviledged position of doing something very simple here,
applying a small piece of simplistic knowledge -- while myself riding on the
shoulders of giants!

Something very very simple, that produces a successful result ONLY because
of the HARD work of the others!

Paul