[texworks] Using Lua Extension - to get LaTeX package help

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 01:37:30 CEST 2009

Thanks Karl,

I think the only danger arises if the User edits their scipts or interface
themselves and changes the script (whether under QTScript, Lua or anything)
and takes the prefix "texdoc " out of what ever is being run.

That sort of thing really can't always be bullet proofed - if someone choses
to play around like that - then what can you say?

I have to say I personally still find EMCA dialects more famillar.  Haven't
been "forced" into Lua in other environments so far, so haven't used it
enough, and its not second nature yet.

Paul