[texworks] Quotemarks chr(34)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:08:22 CEST 2009

On 19 Sep 2009, at 12:47, Paul A Norman wrote:

> Absolutely.
>
> That clears that up - will the fix add a specific command for doing
> this on pasted text please?

The current fix does not add such a command, because I am treating the
user interface as "frozen" right now in preparation for the TL
release, but I'm happy to consider this for a post-TL'09 feature. I
think it would be a command that applies to any selected region of
text, rather than specifically to just-pasted text; it would then be
easy to write a script for "Paste with Smart Quotes" if that's an
operation you'd like to have as a convenience.

JK