[texworks] New files at my site

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:13:52 CEST 2009

Well I'm not sure what happened, but my editor tags are working fine now.

And the Lua version is running really well, its a real blesssing to have the
tags working and the Script menu insertions, I've got LaTeX tags like this
and to have them on a menu is a great benefit!

% Is \usepackage{panMagUseAa} in header? replace XXs below

%: section- WriteHeadingHere

\ReverseHeading

[

TopHeading = Xx ,

SubHeading = xx ,

logoA = logos/XX ,

logoB = logos/XX ,

logoC = 0 ,

subLine = false ,

putinToc = false

]

{Some paragrapgh text goes in here for the drop cap lead}

TeXWorks is really turning out great and the tags in the editor with custom
bookmarks (heirarchical) are a real bonus in big documents!

Thanks guys again.

Paul