[texworks] TeXworks and Ubuntu 8.10

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Wed Sep 16 22:27:54 CEST 2009

Stefan, Hullo from Greg Bennett
I have returned to my Linux box and issued the assorted commands you so
kindly
described below.
Now I receive --
  texworks: Depends: libhunspell-1.1-0 (>= 1.1.6-1) but is not installable
                  Depends: libpoppler-qt4-2 (>= 0.6) but is not installable
                  Depends: libpoppler2 (>=0.0) but is not installable

I was wondering whether I have broken something, or whether I have
failed to take precautions
before invoking the attempt to install TexWorks.

Thanks for any and all assistance
Cheers /Greg Bennett
**