[texworks] New files at my site

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:32:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

Alain Delmotte schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> I did put new files at http://www.leliseron.org/texworks
>
> New binaries for Windows: v0.1r416.
> But they are now compiled either with Mingw32 or MS Visual C 2008.
> Each with proper dlls.
> As usual four versions: base, print, lua, all.

Since the mingw and msvc versions should be equivalent, you don't have
to build them both in the future (unless you want to, of course ;)). But
for now, I guess it's a good thing to have them for testing.

> NB. print and all not yet ready for msvc (Stefan I need instructions
> for the include for print to replace      LIBS += -lgdi32 and LIBS +=
> -lole32

My guess would be that you don't have to include them at all, as they
are common windows libraries that msvc should link automatically. If it
doesn't, try
    LIBS += gdi32.lib
    LIBS += ole32.lib

If this still doesn't work, please send me the output of the compilation.

HTH