[texworks] Window Show Tags and Window Show Contents

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:55:19 CEST 2009

Thanks for that,

I was thinking that I might need this for when using \phantom \addcontnets
... sections where in effect the document's section level is being lifted or
lowered but not showing in the standard LaTeX tags.

And I too really like Jonathan's idea of general un-prefixed tags just
ending up where the document's section level is up to, i.e just falling
where they are.

>"I think it looks good, just give it a try and you'll see if it works ;)."

I'll need to hunt down Alain's latest windows Lua build.. and give it a go.
I want to build this level based  bookmarking into my scripted menu items
for my user written LaTeX tags.

paul