[texworks] Window Show Tags and Window Show Contents

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:27:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

Paul A Norman schrieb:
> Hi Jonathan,

well, not Jonathan, but anyway ;).

> I just have to use the prefix for ones I want in the right place in
> the headings heirachy.
>
> So after looking at the tag-patterns.txt file, and some help on the
> web, I wondered, would some sort of scheme like this would work ...

I think it looks good, just give it a try and you'll see if it works ;).
I was originally thinking about a simpler approach when I read
Jonathan's suggestion (something along the lines of "1 ^%:1\s*(.+)") but
your approach fits much better into the structure of latex, and it's
easier to remember (you don't have to figure out what level you're
currently on). On the other hand, it's longer to type ;).

But I second Jonathan's thought about natively supporting tags at the
current level in the long run.

-Stefan