[texworks] Window Show Tags and Window Show Contents

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Wed Sep 9 15:08:16 CEST 2009

Le 9 sept. 2009 à 14:23, Paul A Norman a écrit :

> to get appropriate bookmark in editor tags, I can add
>
> %:section-name
> \phantomsection
> \addcontentsline{toc}{section}{<section-name>}

I have absolutely no idea where this is documented, but yes the syntax

%:some-tag

seems to add a bookmark some-tag in the editing window. I was totally
unaware of that.

Is there a way to merge the two lists that appear in the Tags pane,
namely

- Bookmarks for the tags added manually using the above syntax, and

- Outline for the tags identified automatically by TeXworks based on
the LaTeX markup \section etc.

Bruno Voisin