[texworks] EPS images

Lukas Klausner klausner.lukas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:20:21 CEST 2009

I've recently switched from TeXShop under MacOS X to TeXworks under
Ubuntu 9.04. It seems to work fine for me except for one problem:
Compiling documents which include EPS images (which I, as a
mathematician, prefer to use as the primary image format). Under
TeXShop I had to switch from Pdftex to TeX+Ghostscript to correctly
compile those documents; AFAICS, currently TeXworks does not offer any
functionality to allow for this option. Could this be included in a
future version?