[texworks] Building Texworks problem on Windows

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 14:12:22 CEST 2009

Hi,
      qmake --version
      QMake Version 2.01a
      Using QT version 4.5.2 in C:/QT/4.5.2/lib

I had two version of QT. I uninstalled one of them, create a fresh
copy of texworks source and hunspell and made hunspell. Then the
      "C:\KDE\bin\qmake"
and
       mingw32-make
result: image is attached.
Sorry for asking too many questions.
MO

>  * Do you have the libpoppler*.dll.a in C:/KDE/lib/?
Yes. I have it.

Sorry for asking too many.
MO