[texworks] Persian Translation

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:08:25 CEST 2009

On 21 Aug 2009, at 08:53, Mehdi Omidali wrote:

> Hi,
> Here are the modified ones.
> MO

Thanks, that's great. I have checked this in to the repository.

A couple more notes (sorry, I didn't catch all of these at first
glance):

1) The file needs to be named TeXworks_fa.ts for the language name to
be recognized properly, as "fa" (not "pe") is the official locale code.

2) I've added a few Unicode directional controls in the About box
strings, to give a better result at least on OS X (where the overall
dialog layout remains left-to-right). I believe these should be
harmless on systems that actually reverse the overall window layout,
too. So for any future updates, please start from the version that's
now in the repository.

Finally, if you could also send me a translation of the phrase

     Open the following file types with TeXworks by default:

then I'll add this to the Windows installer package. (This does not
appear in the .ts file, as it is not part of TeXworks itself but only
for the Windows setup tool.)

Many thanks,

JK