[texworks] new builds: v0.1 r392

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:26:23 CEST 2009

Once again, I have posted new builds for Windows and Mac OS X. And
once again, the synctex code has been updated (this time using the
real "latest" code from texlive), so please watch out for any issues
that may arise with that.

I suppose if I had a more formal release process, I'd consider these
to be "release candidate" builds of v0.1; if no serious problems are
found, they could become the official TeXworks 0.1 release for TeX
Live 2009. (I fully expect to rebuild a few more times, though, for
those last niggling details and/or localization updates. Don't be shy
about reporting problems that really should be fixed!)

Once the TL release is behind us, it'll be time to start seriously
looking into some exciting new features for 0.2.... :)

JK