[texworks] new binaries posted for Windows and OS X (r357)

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:08:27 CEST 2009

On 10 Aug 2009, at 07:55, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> It works (Windows XP SP3), it is just slow to launch Firefox.
>
> Just one problem (not really, but): I did add the French version and
> it is the one coming up even if I switch the programme to English;
> so it is always the help of the default language which comes.

Hmmm.... ok, I'll look into that, thanks.

> I'll put on my site very soon now (:-) today!!) a new version of the
> html files: better presentation both in English and French.

Great! BTW, if it's possible to arrange for the HTML files to be
generated in such a way that they can share images, using a path such
as "../images/" to reach them from the HTML, that would be perfect....
then we can include both languages without having to duplicate the
images.

Thanks again for all your work on this.

JK