[texworks] Error for the on-line manual

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:49:45 CEST 2009

On 8 Aug 2009, at 14:43, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Hi!
>
> After compilation of r.355, creating the texworks-help structure in
> the folder of the programme and populating the structure I get an
> error message:
> see the attached picture.

Hmmm... I haven't built and tried this on Windows yet, but hope to get
time later today. I wonder if the spaces in the path are a problem -
might need quoting somewhere. Could you try moving the application to
a directory where there aren't any spaces (e.g. move your TeXworks
folder from Program Files to the root of the disk), and removing the
space from "TeXworks Manual", and see if that makes any difference?

(Do the other Help menu items work OK for you?)

Thanks,

JK