[texworks] Open several files

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 3 12:25:10 CEST 2009

On 2 Aug 2009, at 14:31, Gaétan Marris wrote:

> 2009-08-02 - 21:20:59
>
> always the problem with r352 : i don't understand
>
> A bug with windows 7 RC ? For a month, I have not met bugs yet
> (Windows 7 is very very very well): apparently, there is at least one.
>
> it will be the r333 for me.
>
> Gaétan

I'm quite puzzled by this; I don't see the problem here (on XP), and I
can't imagine why one version should work and another fail. I'll try
to set up a Windows 7 system sometime soon and see if I can reproduce
the issue.

To make sure I'm understanding the problem, could you give a precise
step-by-step description of what you're trying to do, and in what way
it fails?

Can anyone else confirm whether this problem occurs?

JK