[texworks] windows and mac binaries (r.352)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Aug 3 09:12:02 CEST 2009

Le 2 août 09 à 19:04, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> I have just uploaded fresh Windows and Mac binaries, corresponding
> to v0.1r352; see <http://code.google.com/p/texworks/downloads/list>.
>
> [...]
>
> As always, please report any problems with the new builds.

- It may have been there before, but I just noticed today the
existence of a menu item Format > Line Numbers for displaying line
numbers in the source window. Cool! But it seems that if you use the
vertical "slider" to slide very rapidly to the end of a document say,
and then back again to the beginning, in situations where there is a
horizontal "slider" too, then at the end of these actions a leftover
of the last line numbers remains on the horizontal slide bar.