[texworks] Some remarks regarding TeXworks on Mac OS X

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Mon Aug 3 08:35:36 CEST 2009

Hi Berend,

I think (hope) that you have the same kind of possibility under Mac then
Windows for (re-)defining your keyboard short-cuts.
See at my site: http://www.leliseron.org/texworks for the part on
"shortcuts.ini" and the possible actions.
For example I did redefine Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End to go to beginning and
end of the preview.

BTW! Under Windows, generally, Ctrl+Y is Repeat/Redo, with TeXworks it
is Ctrl+Shift+Z; but David report that Ctrl+Y works, it doesn't on my
system!!
Comments please!!

Alain