[texworks] new binaries (Windows & Mac)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sat Aug 1 14:03:57 CEST 2009

Le 1 août 09 à 13:53, Daniel Becker a écrit :

>> 3) GUI: Could the green button that triggers typesettingt be a bit
>> larger?
>>
>> 4) Is it possible to narrow the distance between the buttons a bit? A
>> window that shows all buttons takes a lot of horizontal space.
>
> screenshot attached

In Preferences > General > Toolbar buttons:

- You can uncheck "Show text as well as icons", this will suppress the
inter-button space required to display the text.

- You can set the button size to "(Small, Medium, Large) icons".

This functionality is similar to the standard one on the Mac (apart
from the choice and order of buttons, which don't seem modifiable at
this point), but it's not at the standard location (menu item View >
Customize Toolbar) which I imagine is what got you confused. The price
to pay for interoperability...

Bruno Voisin