[texworks] new Mac binary posted - testing welcome

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:17:01 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your nice work: as usual what you do and what you share is
of the highest quality!

I just tried the new binary, but could not see how to print the PDF
obtained after typesetting a TeX file…
Is it on purpose or am I being so dumb that I didn't find the "print"
item in the menus? :-)

With my best regards: OK