[texworks] About the Icon Design

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 13:21:49 CEST 2009

Jonathan Kew wrote:
> But I don't consider myself qualified to choose among such diverse
> designs -- both excellent, but completely different ideas. Please,
> anyone with opinions, preferences, suggestions..... let's hear them!

I'd agree pretty much with what you say Jonathan. Both designs are nice,
and Jérôme's is very Mac-like, but that is not necessarily the most
important thing here.  If it were down to me, I'd run with Stefan's
design: clear, scales well (as you say), doesn't look too "tidied" to
any platform.

(Like you, I'm also aware I'm no graphics expert!)
--
Joseph Wright