[texworks] Icon Update

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Jul 13 23:34:37 CEST 2009

Le 13 juil. 09 à 22:24, Alain Delmotte a écrit :

> I think that we do not have to add an icon for the pdf documents; it
> happens that TeX produces pdf documents, but it is not the only
> system to do. For .tex, .sty and other files associated to TeX (and
> for us TeXworks) OK.

If you're dismissing adding to TeXworks an icon for the PDF files that
it creates, on the basis that other applications as well can create
and read PDF files, then in the same way we should dismiss adding to
TeXworks an icon for the .tex files that it processes, on the basis
that other front-ends like TeXmaker or TeXnicCenter cab process them
as well.

I don't think there's anything wrong with TeXworks associating a
specific icon to the PDF files produced through it.

Bruno Voisin