[texworks] new Mac binary posted - testing welcome

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:17:20 CEST 2009

On 10 Jul 2009, at 00:40, Juergen Fenn wrote:

> - I could not switch back from full screen view to the normal windows
> view. No button is displayed for that, and pressing ESC once or
> several
> times does not work either, so I had to quit TeXworks via CMD-q...

I forgot to mention when replying to this before.... in full screen
mode, if you move the mouse to the top of the screen then the menubar
should appear, which allows you to access the View menu and toggle
back out of full screen mode.

But I still agree that supporting Esc as an alternative shortcut would
be good.

JK