[texworks] TeXworks on a PPC

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:21:54 CEST 2009

I have posted a new Mac build (r328) that I hope will be PPC-
compatible; at least the libraries are in better shape this time.

This build also includes some other minor cleanup, including a better
icon when using Cmd-Tab, and a simple document icon (distinct from the
app icon). Functionally it's the same as r327.

JK