[texworks] Version 0.1 r.322 binaries for Windows available

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Jul 8 15:16:06 CEST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

There is a small problem with version 0.1: in the "About" box there
should be some space in (C) 2007-2009 Jonathan KewVersion 0.1 (r.322).
In fact, I just checked: there should be a line feed in the French,
Italian versions; in the German 2 line feeds after (r.322)
other versions (English, Arabic, Russian, Dutch, Korean, Turkish and
Chinese) are OK.

Is this a problem from the translators?

Alain