[texworks] translation updates

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:48:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

Mojca Miklavec schrieb:
> May I ask for explanation of "Wrap around"...

Wrap around in the context of find/replace means that the program should
continue the search at the beginning of the document when it got to the end.

> ...and the exact meaning of
> "PDF file "%1" is locked; this is not currently supported."?

There are several features in pdf files that are currently not
supported. IIRC this line indicates that you would need a password to
open the document but TW doesn't provide you with a mechanism to enter it.

> Also, what exactly does "balance delimiters" do?
>

>From short experimentation, I found that it selects the text from the
last opening to the next closing delimeter (e.g. parenthesis "()", "[]",
"{}"), provided they match.

> One oddity. I have just figured out (for a little while) that the
> window in upper right corner actually displays translations in
> graphical mode. I saw this behaviour for just about a few minutes. Now
> it says
>    File /Users/mojca/dev/tex/texworks/trans not readable
> again. Did anyone else experience a similar behaviour?

I can't remember such an experience, but which application are you
talking about? Qt Linguist? Have you
1) updated the sources
2) moved the folder (ok, unlikely, but stranger things are known to have
happened ;))
3) tried restarting the app

Regards