[texworks] translation updates

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:20:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

May I ask for explanation of "Wrap around" and the exact meaning of
"PDF file "%1" is locked; this is not currently supported."? Also,
what exactly does "balance delimiters" do?

One oddity. I have just figured out (for a little while) that the
window in upper right corner actually displays translations in
graphical mode. I saw this behaviour for just about a few minutes. Now
it says
   File /Users/mojca/dev/tex/texworks/trans not readable
again. Did anyone else experience a similar behaviour?

Thanks,
   Mojca