[texworks] German translation updates

Steffen Wolfrum texworks at st.estfiles.de
Tue Jul 7 11:42:14 CEST 2009

The only "Tile" that I found on my mac is translated to German as
"Gekachelt" in "System preferences > Desktop":
Here the chosen background image is scaled in such way that it makes a
pattern covering the entire screen.
Is this what TexWorks "Tile" would mean, too?

Anyway:

Reading the pros and cons of so many different suggestions
and coming back to real work I felt quite happy that the menu items
(ie the item's words) in the various applications that I used were
most often the same.
[In English just think of  "File > Open", "Edit > Copy", "Edit >
Paste", "File > Close"]

If "Window > Stack" and "Window > Tile" are normally translated to
"Fenster > Stapeln" and "Fenster > Kacheln" then it would be best to
use this, just because it is common practice, kind of standard.

Only I can't tell if it is really a standard, for I couldn't find
these phrases translated in any app that I use.

Cheers

Steffen