[texworks] German translation updates

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jul 7 10:24:16 CEST 2009

On Di, 07 Jul 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> "Übereinander" is much bettern then "Stapeln", I would consider
> "Stapeln" as when one window is put *on*top* of each other with a small
> border, as if you take a pile of sheets of paper and put them on a table
> tilting them slightly.
>
> And, "Übereinander" is perfectly paralleling "Nebeneinander".
>
> The one means "One above the other", the other "One next to each other"
> while "Stapeln" means (to me) "One atop of the other"

Reading the other emails in the thread I understand that "Stapeln" is in
fact what is meant, one on top of each other with slight offset.

Best wishes

Norbert

`In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high,
men were REAL men, women were REAL women, and small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri were REAL small furry
creatures from Aplha Centauri.'
                 --- The Book getting all nostalgic.