[texworks] Icon

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:42:54 CEST 2009

Alain Delmotte schrieb:
> Aaaaaaaarg!!!!!!
>
> Once again Stefan did it too fast!!!!! :-(

Sorry. I didn't mean to discourage anyone.

> I had some test versions; I attach them here (TeXworks-1.ico to
> TeXworks-4.ico -- I am using -3 / sorry they were created as 32x32)
> I was also experimenting in other directions (see attached files).

I like your ideas. I've played around with the idea of the name TeXworks
as well, but didn't get it to work. I have to say that I prefer those
without the background, though.

The problem I see with the complete "TeXworks" text is that it doesn't
work at smaller sizes anymore. I.e., in menus (like the start menu on
Windows) the "works" part can't be read anymore.

I also like the images, although it may not be obvious to someone
unfamiliar with TW what this cross-legged Egyptian means. BTW: where did
you get those images from?