[texworks] Icon

Joel C. Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:40:56 CEST 2009

Attached is something I tried; I put the different sizes together into a
Windows .ico format: 16×16, 24×24, 32×32, 48×48, & the 480×480 scaled
down to 256×256.  (This last is due to a limitation of the editing
program.  I don’t know about the .ico format.)

This is more a proof-of-concept than something useful.  A long time ago,
I knew how to include an icon resource into something windres could
include into the .exe as the application icon.  No doubt Qt has
something more structured & cross-platform, though.

—Joel Salomon