[texworks] Icon

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jul 5 12:13:34 CEST 2009

On So, 05 Jul 2009, Stefan Löffler wrote:
> >From my side, sure. I have no idea what Jonathan thinks about the icon,
> though ;).
> Just watch out for background/transparency when converting from png to
> ico. I didn't care about that too much when creating the icon.

I have no idea, I just used gimp to scale it to 48x48, and saved it as
.ico. Will try out now and see what happens ;-)

All the best

Measure. The minimum time it is necessary to spend frowning in deep
concentration at each picture in an art gallery in order that everyone
else doesn't think you've a complete moron.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff