[texworks] Windows binaries for testing

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:04:03 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 01:17, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

> When I want to print TeX source code and have all the features you mention, I
> usually use the listings LaTeX package (I guess ConTeXt has something similar or
> better) to turn my source into a pdf document before printing. As usual with
> *TeX, the good side is it is very easy to do via a script.

Sure, but that's another issue. (One can also print PDF from Acrobat.)

Hitting print in TW is usually faster than creating another TeX
document to typeset the source. It depends on whether one wants a
quick printout for fast checking or publication-ready layout with
carefully selected pieces of code.

Mojca

PS: Though ... there could be an "export source to PDF" button using
TeX to typeset the source and then print that one out :) :) :) But
that's not a feature request, just a crazy idea that came to my mind
and I don't expect it to be implemented.