[texworks] Windows binaries for testing

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Jun 23 01:17:27 CEST 2009

Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
> A few observations (none of which are urgent to fix):
> - unless word wrapping is selected, the lines are cropped
> - if word wrapping is selected, one cannot distinguish if there's a
> wrapping or a new line
> Features that might be welcome to have:
> - printing out line numbers
> - choosing font size (and font face?)
> - setting margin sizes
> - setting headers & footers (location of page numbers, file name,
> date, whatever ...)

When I want to print TeX source code and have all the features you mention, I
usually use the listings LaTeX package (I guess ConTeXt has something similar or
better) to turn my source into a pdf document before printing. As usual with
*TeX, the good side is it is very easy to do via a script.

Manuel.