[texworks] Windows binaries for testing
mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:16:33 CEST 2009
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:55, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> On my site (http://www.leliseron.org/texworks) I did add binaries for
> TeXworks with Lua scripting and for printing.
> These are for testing only.
I really like source code printing, thanks :)
A few observations (none of which are urgent to fix):
- unless word wrapping is selected, the lines are cropped
- if word wrapping is selected, one cannot distinguish if there's a
wrapping or a new line
Features that might be welcome to have:
- printing out line numbers
- choosing font size (and font face?)
- setting margin sizes
- setting headers & footers (location of page numbers, file name,
date, whatever ...)
While printing the program "almost freezed" a few times (longer
intervals of being frozen, but maybe that's normal).
While printing PDF the program doesn't respond unitl the document is
sent to printer, but again - maybe that's normal.
More information about the texworks