[texworks] Building TeXworks on Windows using MinGW

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 12:52:12 CEST 2009

Hi again,

On 2009-06-14 11:41, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> First I didn't have messages requiring libxml2 and iconv dlls, but I
> added them

Neither did I, but they are used. Since those libraries are pretty
common, we probably both had them installed by some other application.
So there's no problem here, but in the final guide they should be
included in order to avoid compatibility problems and problems for users
who don't have them.

> Now running dependywalker gives the following error messages at the
> bottom:
>
> Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
> export function in an implicitly dependent module.
> Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
> Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
> export function in a delay-load dependent module.
>
> And in the above left window there are some icons reddish:
> QTQUI4.DLL under LIBPOPPLER_QT4.DLL

Yeah, that was what I got. See my reply to Tomek's posting for more info
and possible solutions (maybe we can get this down to one thread ;)).

> [skipped rest of the (error) messages]

I agree with Tomek, these things are probably not that important. The
thing about poppler is, though :(.