[texworks] Building TeXworks on Windows using MinGW

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sun Jun 14 11:41:18 CEST 2009

Hello!

First I didn't have messages requiring libxml2 and iconv dlls, but I
added them

Now running dependywalker gives the following error messages at the bottom:

Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in an implicitly dependent module.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.

And in the above left window there are some icons reddish:
QTQUI4.DLL under LIBPOPPLER_QT4.DLL
c:\windows\windows32\MPR.DLL (with an hourglass: delay load?) under
SHDOCVW.dll which... see here under

3 lines start with a yellow question mark, with in the middle horizontal
window "opening error, the file could not be fount":
EFSADU.DLL (with an sand/hourglass) under SHDOCVW -- see next for the rest
IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL (both have an hourglass) under
IEFRAME -- MSHTML -- SHDOCVW -- SHELL32 -- SETUPAPI -- MPRAPI --
IPHLPAPI -- DNSAPI -- NETAPI32 --SECUR32 -- ADVAPI32 -- USER32 --
TEXWORKS.EXE

Alain