[texworks] Hello and a few suggestions

Marcin Borkowski mbork at atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl
Thu Jun 4 22:11:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've sent this to the list, but it went (mostly) unanswered.  I don't
want to be a nuisance, but I'd *really* like to see these ideas
implemented, so I resend this (I won't do this again, don't worry;)).
If this is a problem, I might try to implement them myself (although I'm
not really a programmer, so any hints are welcome).

Regards
M.

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

Subject: The World Creation and Maintenance Project
Dear User,
you might want to know that we are steadily coming closer and closer to the
"omega" development stage.
Sincerely yours,
God