[texworks] New version 302/303

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Jun 4 08:56:39 CEST 2009

T T a écrit :
> On 02/06/2009, Alain Delmotte <alain.delmotte at leliseron.org> wrote:
>> Hi!
>> I updated my collection of files for the source of TeXworks (302/303)
>> and compiled it (net yet on my website).
>> Some new warnings during compilation.
>> But more important: the "defaulbinpaths" in "texworks-setup.ini" doesn't
>> work.
> I remember you said the same about rev.295, but it works for me (on XP
> and Vista). Well, not completely... It only works if tex binaries are
> on the very first element of defaultbinpaths.
What do you mean by "on the very first element of defaultbinpaths"?
TeXworks is in "C:\Program Files\texworks" and my "texworks-setup.ini" is
defaultbinpaths = C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.7/miktex/bin
inipath = C:/adel/TeXworks/
libpath = C:/adel/TeXworks/
and it doesn't work (if I erase the typesetting info in Preferences and
restart TeXworks).
Done: http://www.leliseron.org/texworks