[texworks] New binary for Windows (295) and comment

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 20 11:06:35 CEST 2009

On Mi, 20 Mai 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > But the ini option : "defaultbinpaths = C:/Program Files/MiKTeX
> > 2.7/miktex/bin"
> > in file TeXworks-setup.ini in the texworks folder still doesn't work.
>
> I guess because the binaries of MikTeX do NOT support the
> 	-synctex
> command line option, right?

Right. I checked it. Removing the -synctex makes texworks working with
miktex, too.
Let us hope they ship synctex extensions soon, too.

Best wishes

Norbert

NANTWICH (n.)
A late-night snack, invented by the Earl of Nantwich, which consists
of the dampest thing in the fridge, pressed between two of the driest
things in the fridge. The Earl, who lived in a flat in Clapham,
invented the nantwich to avoid having to go shopping.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff