[texworks] TeXworks on Windows

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Apr 26 23:47:00 CEST 2009

Hi,
could anybody try the file

  http://tug.org/~kotucha/liste.tex

on Windows XP?  When I load it into the editor, everything is fine,
but when I compile it, everything becomes very slow.  When I try to
close one of the windows, I get the well known message telling me that
the program isn't responding.

If the PDF file exists already when I start TeXworks, then I can't
even move the cursor in the editor.

Jonathan told me that he can't reproduce the problem on Mac OS X.

I tried several Windows binaries and none of them worked.  The latest
one I tried was revision 291.

Can anybody reproduce the problem?

Regards,
  Reinhard