[texworks] Hard wrapping

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Sun Apr 26 11:44:24 CEST 2009

Hello!

Following the publication by Stefan of the patch for hard wrapping
(issue #40), I did put TeXworks.exe (r.291 with HW for Windows) on my
site for testing and comment:
go to http://www.leliseron.org/texworks/

In the Edit menu of the editor there will be a new entry "Hard Wrap",
clicking on it brings a dialog in which you can define the parameters of
the wrapping (whole document or selection, end line characters, tab -
for further indent,...).