[texworks] A note on shortcuts and variables

Rasmus Pank Roulund rasmus.pank at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:20:48 CEST 2009

Alain Delmotte <esperanto at swing.be> writes:

Hello,
> Under Windows we get []{}\| with AltGr+anotherkey; AltGr is equivalent
> to Alt+Ctrl, so Ctrl+] is impossible.
I was not able to reproduce it. I only tried a couple of times though.
Either way TeXWorks is /not/ Emacs. Thus, it should be possible to use
easy-to-come-by shortcuts. (This is written from Gnus btw).

BTW: Why not imply emacs-like tab function.
I.e. normal tab is /just/ indent the first time.
If you do it twice then you'll get your tab-space.
Shift tab could be un-indent.

Also: Is there any reason not to have a "play/pause"-like behavior for
comment/uncomment? I.e. comment region if uncommented and uncomment
when commented. It might be needed to comment something twice. If that
is the case this scheme would of course not work.

Cheers,
Rasmus