[texworks] ini path

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sun Mar 22 10:13:24 CET 2009

Hi!

perhaps I did not understand well!! (Most probably)
"texworks-setup.ini" points to the TeXworks folder in which, in TUG, is
the "texworks.ini" file, and it should be in that file that we define
"defaultbinpaths".
This allows to force using texworks.ini!
Am I correct now?

I'll put r.287 on my web site: http://www.leliseron.org/texworks

Alain