[texworks] Simplified Chinese translation for TeXworks

Yinhe Zhang crickzhang1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:04:06 CET 2009

It would be a pleasure to update the zh_CN translation in the future. It's
so convinient to
using TeXworks for writing tex documents.

There  is one thing confusing me: although I translated all the strings in
the TeXworks_zh_CN.ts file, not including the shortcuts of course, the
shortcut menu when you right-click in the text area of TeXworks editor, you
still see the English shortcut menu.
But I saw the German shortcut menu when I changed the interface language to
German. I don't know why, and I didn't have the time to study the source
files for now.

--
Regards,
Yinhe Zhang