[texworks] Portable version

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Feb 18 14:40:41 CET 2009

Sorry, it was the accented characters again, I missed one in the path to
the source!

The only thing which is not completely working with synctex is when I
have "a project" with a main file and sub files; the moves are only
possible to the main file.

NB. Using the texworks-portable.ini creates a new folder TUG with one
file texworks.ini