[texworks] Russian translation

Jonathan Kew jonathan at jfkew.plus.com
Thu Feb 12 17:45:07 CET 2009

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for offering this contribution, it is very much appreciated!

I didn't receive any attachment with your email, only the listing of
filename and size. Could you email the file to me as an attachment, or
else create a new issue using the tracker at http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/list
  and attach the file there? Then I will add it to the repository so
that it will be included in all new builds.

Jonathan