[texworks] JPEG rendering problem

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Tue Jan 27 15:31:50 CET 2009

Hi!

Sorry for my comments, I took the picture of Bruno Voisin the wrong way:
the TeXworks is on the *right* with a background (as he mentioned in his
message) and TeXshop on the left normal without background (but above
it, is the menu bar showing TeXworks - so I took the left part as TeXworks).

Would you like to have the files which work for me on Windows XP to
download?
Sorry I can not compile for the Mac.

Alain