[texworks] Some points to check

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Wed Dec 3 09:29:29 CET 2008

Hello,

I have some more small points to check. (working under Windows!!)

1) When there is a selection, using the left or right arrow key undoes
the selection *and* move one character.
With other text editor, the use of the arrow keys only undoes the
selection, which is more convenient, imho.

2) The option "Find selection" only works  on some words, not if there
is a LF

3) In the preferences for typesetting and the definition of the
different possibilities, there is at the left bottom an option "View PDF
after running"; it doesn't seem to work.
I expect to typeset, view the result, but not moving to the view window.
Correct?

4) Looking back to the discussions, will there be the possibility to
modify the keyboard shortcuts from within TeXworks and not passing
through Linguist?

Thanks for what is going on.
I have realized that many people working here on TeXworks did also work
on other major systems (like XeTeX*). If I did see that before, I
wouldn't have been so impudent to give my *advices*. :-))

Regards

Alain

* I'l have some questions about XeTeX..